Last Modified: March 15, 2022
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Compliable and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or all of the Site, to visitors and/or users.
To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register for access to the Site or otherwise, including, but not limited to, through the use of any interactive features on the Services, is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You may update your account information, including submitting a request to have your account information deleted, at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
As between you and Compliable, all right, title, and interest in Usage Data, and all intellectual property rights therein, belong to and are retained solely by Compliable. You acknowledge and agree that Compliable may use Usage Data and make Usage Data publicly available in compliance with applicable law and our Privacy Notice, including to aggregate and deidentify Usage Data.
Intellectual Property Rights
General Terms and Conditions
In consideration of use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration page, (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete, and (c) comply with our Privacy Notice and all applicable laws. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Compliable has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site. You agree not to resell or transfer the Site or use of or access to the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that you must: (a) provide for your own access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such a connection to the Internet, including a computer and modem or other access device.
Disclaimer of Legal Advice
Compliable does not provide legal advice. Your use of the Site is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between you, Compliable, and/or any person or entity connected with Compliable. The Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer whom you have retained. Neither the Site nor any communications between you and Compliable is intended to provide, and in no event shall it be treated as providing or constituting, legal advice. No employee, contractor, or other representative of Compliable Is authorized to provide you with any legal advice about what information (including forms, applications, and documents) to use, how to use them, or how to complete them.
Disclaimer of Warranties
By using our Site, including any applets, services, and content contained therein, you agree that use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. SPECIFICALLY, COMPLIABLE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND (2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
YOU PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION TO COMPLIABLE THAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH OUR SITE, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER COMPLIABLE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SITE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE RESPECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPLIABLE, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, SITE, AND CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS RESPECTIVE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
Compliable reserves the right to change any information on this Site including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice. Clicking on certain links within this Site might take you to other web sites for which Compliable assumes no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability, or otherwise. (See “Links from and to this Site” below.) The content presented at this Site may vary depending upon your browser limitations.
User Conduct on the Site
While using the Site, you may not:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site; or
2. Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations; or
3. Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Compliable) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
4. Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or
5. Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
6. Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder; or
7. Use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including email addresses, without their consent; or
8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; or
9. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site), whether through password mining or any other means; or
10. Upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws; or
11. Use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Site (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
Unless otherwise indicated for a particular communication, any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail, post or otherwise transmit through this Site, including data, questions, comments or suggestions (your “Communications”) will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. In addition, Compliable is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information without compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Compliable may terminate your password or account or deny you access to all or part of the Site without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Compliable in its sole discretion believes violate any of the terms and conditions, violate the rights of Compliable, or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access.
You acknowledge and agree that Compliable may in its sole discretion deny you access through Compliable to any materials stored on the Internet, or to access third party services, merchandise or information on the Internet through Compliable, and Compliable shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from lack of notification.
Links from and to this Site
You acknowledge and agree that Compliable has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Compliable of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Site other than the Site homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice at our discretion.
Compliable is taking reasonable and appropriate measures, including encryption, to ensure that your Personal Information is disclosed only to those specified by you. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee that the Personal Information you have entered will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by Rebric Inc. DBA Compliable, 1644 Platte Street, Denver, Colorado 80202.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.