Regional Privacy Notice
This Regional Privacy Notice describes the data protection practices of Rebric Inc. DBA Compliable (“Rebric,” “Compliable,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
This Regional Privacy Notice (“Regional Notice”) is provided as a supplement to the Compliable Privacy Notice to provide additional information to individuals in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and United Kingdom (“Europe”) as required under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament), the UK GDPR, and the FADP, as applicable (the “Relevant Laws”). This notice includes information such as our purposes for personal information processing, the rights you have regarding our processing of your personal information, and how to contact us if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal information. This Regional Notice is governed by and subject to the Compliable Privacy Notice.
Personal information collected on or about individuals located in Europe is collected on the following legal bases for processing:
- Necessary for Performance of a Contract: If we or our affiliates have entered into a contract with customers, partners, suppliers or other third parties, we may need to process your personal information or we may need to process your personal information to enter into a contract with you for employment purposes if you have applied for a job with Compliable.
- Consent: Where you have provided your consent for us to engage in marketing activities with you, we may need to process your personal information or where you have provided us with explicit consent to process your sensitive or special categories of information in connection with our recruiting activities.
- Legitimate Interest: We may need to process your personal information where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as (1) to communicate with you in response to your requests, questions, inquiries, and submissions; (2) to conduct advertising, marketing and promotional activities in connection with operating our business; (3) for research and development, operation, security and optimization of our Services and business; (4) to process a job application, conduct recruiting activities, develop and improve our recruiting process or Websites, and communicate with you regarding your interest in current or future employment opportunities with us; and (5) for fraud prevention and know-your-customer obligations.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: Where we are required to comply with laws or legal obligations.
Individuals located in Europe have certain rights related to the processing of their personal information we process, as set forth below:
- Access: You may request to receive a copy of your personal information in machine-readable form.
- Delete: You may request we delete some personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Correct or Rectify: You may correct or change some personal information that we store about you; in particular, to correct inaccurate information.
- Object to or Restrict Processing: You may object to our processing of some personal information about you or restrict or limit our use of some personal information about you.
- Transfer: You may request, to the extent feasible, the transfer of your personal information to another data controller.
- Consent Withdrawal: You may withdraw consents you previously granted to us.
- Automated Decision-Making: You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, with certain exceptions. We do not generally engage in such automated decision-making in our Websites or Services, and if we do, we comply with applicable legal requirements in connection with such data processing. Please note that any automated decision-making conducted by gaming license agencies and other government authorities, for example in approving or denying your gaming license application, is undertaken by such entities and not by Compliable.
Certain other details regarding the processing of personal information that individuals located in Europe may be entitled to receive are contained in other provisions of the Compliable Privacy Notice.
If you have an account or accounts with us, please visit your account page(s) to review the options available to you to exercise your rights above. Please note that some functionality may not be available, or we may not be able to fulfill your request, depending on our legal obligations. For example, we may not be able to delete or anonymize all data as we may be legally required to retain certain data or retain certain data in identifiable form. If functionality to exercise your rights is not available to you directly, or you have any concerns about how we process your data under the Relevant Laws, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by writing to Compliable Inc., 1644 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202. Please note that depending on the nature of your request, we may notify our customer with whom you have applied for a job or who is your employer of your request. We may not be able to respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity. Relevant Laws may require us to verify your identity. If an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal information. If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your personal information or our response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact the data protection or other Supervisory Authority in your region.
The Website and Services are hosted in and provided from the United States, and your use of our Website and Services is governed by United States law. If you are using the Website and Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our systems are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Website and Services, you consent to your information being transferred to our systems and facilities, and to the systems and facilities of those third parties with whom we share information as described in this Regional Notice. If personal information is transferred to a recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal information under the Relevant Laws, we will take measures designed to adequately protect your personal information, such as ensuring that such transfers are subject to the terms of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses or their equivalent under Relevant Laws.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this Regional Notice or our associated information practices.
You may contact us as follows:
1644 Platte St
Denver, CO 80202
Last updated: April, 2023