Junior Frontend Developer
No resume is required to apply. Simply visit the link below and fill out our application:
Really, no resume required, but we do need the above link filled out to get you into consideration. Applicants that do not fill out the form linked above will not be considered. Please contact us if you have difficulty filling out the form.
Compliable makes gaming licensing easy.
Our platform helps legal US sportsbooks, vendors, and iGaming companies quickly manage their employees' gaming licenses and efficiently apply for new licenses across multiple states. Employees don't need to spend weeks filling out different forms for every jurisdiction. Instead, they enter key information just ONCE and Compliable intelligently re-uses that information and auto-populates it across multiple states' forms, generating error-free applications every time.
About the Role
Expected work to include:
- Implement, in React, UI elements and presentation layer of our web application using
- Enhance presentation of data coming from APIs to customers
Who you are
- You write clean, dry, efficient code that is both easy to read and creates a robust front-end application
- You Continuously optimize web designs to provide a smooth, beautiful user experience.
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues that may require investigating both the front-end and back-end.
- Closely collaborate with back-end and full stack developers.
- You’re cognizant of computing efficiency, big o notation, and take these into account in your daily programming
In this position, the chosen candidate is expected to have a hands-on, problem-solving approach and a friendly human-facing side to communicate and manage expectations.
So some required experience is needed, which includes
- ES6+ features (Promises, Async/Await, Destructuring)
- Implement UI designs via css/sass or other styling methodology (styled components etc)
- Front-end JS libraries/frameworks & ability to adopt and efficiently implement new libraries quickly
- Single-page applications (SPA)
- Have used unit, integration or some form of end to end testing
Job Type: Contract, with a potential to go full-time
Pay: $60-$100 per hour (depending on skills and qualifications)
Compliable offers a number of excellent benefits, including:
- Stock options, allowing all staff to participate in company growth
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year for all employees, with an additional week added for your 2nd and 4th anniversary at the company
- 1 week of recovery time per year, to be used to recover mentally or physically
- Work from anywhere! Compliable is a Remote First company; and staff are free to live and work from anywhere in the world, provided you maintain the ability to be paid as a U.S. citizen.
- Flexible time: No being chained to your desk for 8 hours a day; Compliable provides a lot of leeway on how you go about completing your weekly tasks/goals.
- Four Day Work Week: Monday to Thursday, we have a regular 8 hour workday expectation, from approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm MST. On Friday, we let you structure your day so you can achieve a solid end to the week; and as long as you make sure your weekly goals are completed, you can do whatever you need to stay productive (sleep in, go for a hike, learn the concertina, refactor code, etc).
- Adventure Time: Sometimes called "paid paid vacation", on your first work anniversary, you will receive a company stipend that can be used in conjunction with a planned vacation to help you plan memorable experiences you might not otherwise get to enjoy. Always wanted to book a cruise or travel abroad, but didn't have the funds? Adventure Time will help make your plan a reality.
Our Pledge to You
We are committed to an open and transparent hiring process that respects your time and effort in applying, and removes as much bias as possible from candidate selection. All applicants will receive notifications on the status of their application, regardless of whether they are selected to move forward in the process. Applicants who are not chosen to move forward are welcome to request additional data on why they were not selected.
The first notifications for this position will be sent out by July 23, 2021.