No resume is required to apply. Simply visit the link below and fill out our application:
Really, no resume required, but we do need the above link filled out to get you into consideration. Applicants that do not fill out the form linked above will not be considered. Please contact us if you have difficulty filling out the form.
Compliable makes gaming licensing easy.
Our platform helps legal US sportsbooks, vendors, and iGaming companies quickly manage their employees’ gaming licenses and efficiently apply for new licenses across multiple states. Employees don’t need to spend weeks filling out different forms for every jurisdiction. Instead, they enter key information just ONCE and Compliable intelligently re-uses that information and auto-populates it across multiple states’ forms, generating error-free applications so customers can focus on their business, not the ongoing regulatory requirements of their people.
About the Role
We are looking for a full time Strategic Account Manager with demonstrated solution selling skills to continue our growth in the online gaming space. The ideal candidate will build and manage a customer base by creating a pipeline of new opportunities, manage those opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure, and working with the customer over time to continue to grow and expand their usage of our products. This includes the ability to prospect, generate leads, and execute direct sales campaigns. A strong understanding of compliance required for personnel in the online gaming industry is not required, but a willingness to become competent and conversant is.
Over time, this position will also inform the company on the growing needs of the book of business you manage. As requirements for customer success, sales engineering, and lead generation grow, you will direct the company to develop those resources so you can continue to focus on growing your book of business. This position reports to the CEO.
- Experience in successful enterprise solution selling environments
- Demonstrated ability to sell by identifying, quantifying, presenting, negotiating, and closing net new business
- A proven, passionate sales professional who is willing to assimilate feedback, help colleagues and contribute to the good of the team.
- Competent presentation and product demonstration skills
- Competence with and utilization of a CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a startup environment
Who you are
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is customer centric, yet can manage customer expectations and interactions. Successful candidates are excited by a high growth environment and can grow as the company grows. Finally, a results oriented candidate that will do what needs to be done to keep a full healthy pipeline is a key success criteria.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: On Target Earnings are $180,000+ annually
- ~$90k Base + ~$30k non-recoverable draw (commensurate with experience)
- No Caps on earnings and accelerators for hitting key targets
- Stock options available
Compliable offers a number of excellent benefits, including:
- Stock options, allowing all staff to participate in company growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to a 401(k) plan
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year for all employees, with an additional week added for your 2nd and 4th anniversary at the company
- 1 week of recovery time per year, to be used to recover mentally or physically
- Work from anywhere! Compliable is a Remote First company; staff are free to live and work from anywhere in the world, provided you maintain the ability to be paid as a U.S. citizen.
- Flexible time: No being chained to your desk for 8 hours a day! Compliable provides a lot of leeway on how you go about completing your weekly tasks/goals.
- Four Day Work Week: Monday to Thursday, we have a regular 8 hour workday expectation, from approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm EST (Though some differences apply based on position). Use your Friday to recover or get ahead of the next week, it’s your day to determine how you can best use it to achieve your goals.
- Adventure Time: Sometimes called “paid paid vacation”, on your first work anniversary, you will receive a company stipend that can be used in conjunction with a planned vacation to help you plan memorable experiences you might not otherwise get to enjoy. Always wanted to book a cruise or travel abroad, but didn’t have the funds? Adventure Time will help make your plan a reality.
Our Pledge to You
We are committed to an open and transparent hiring process that respects your time and effort in applying, and removes as much bias as possible from candidate selection. All applicants will receive notifications on the status of their application, regardless of whether they are selected to move forward in the process. Applicants who are not chosen to move forward are welcome to request additional data on why they were not selected.
Compliable provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, applicants, and job seekers, and is committed to making decisions using reasonable standards based on each individual’s qualifications as they relate to a particular employment action (e.g., hiring, training, promotions). No person shall be discriminated against in employment or harassed because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, protected veteran status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, citizenship status, genetic information, marital status, parental status, ancestry, source of income, credit history, housing status, order of protection status, actual or perceived association with such a person or other classes protected by law.
The first notifications for this position will be sent out by Friday May 13th.